RESEARCH PAPERS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Arvind Kumar, Girish Chndra and Sanjay Kumar (2020). Estimating Bark Eating Caterpillar Indarbela quadrinotata (walker) in Populus deltoides Using Ranked Set Sampling. Indonesian Journal of Applied Statistics; 3(1)1-11
- David, K.J., Hancock, D.L., Sankararaman, H., Sachin K. & Singh S. (2020) A new species of Euphranta Loew (Diptera: Tephritidae: Trypetinae: Adramini) from India, Zootaxa 4868 (4): 584–590.
- Singh, P., Singh, A. N. and Singh,S. (2021). New record of Selpa celtis Moore (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) as fruit pest of Indian Rudrakshra tree. Indian Forester 147(1):95-97.
- Singh, R. (2021). Body size variation in Hoplocerambyx spinicornis Newman (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae) : Most dangerous insect pest of sal forest. Indian Forester, 147(4):426-428, 2021.
- Singh, R. (2020). Invasive Insect Species in Forests of India and their Management. In A Handbook on Invasive Species published by Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education, Dehradun in 2020.
Seminars and Conferences
- Arvind Kumar and Ajeet Singh (2020). Screening of poplar clones for resistance against leaf defoliator (Clostera cupreata But.) International e-Conference on -EIABSHWAR2020” 25-27 July, 2020.
- Arvind Kumar “Excellence research award 2020”. International E-conference on Emerging innovation and Advancement in Biological science, human welfare and agricultural research in current era.
- Singh, R; Sudhir Singh,V.K. Varshney, Arvind Kumar and Nitin Kulkarni (2020). Pestilence Behavior of Sal Heartwood borer, Hoplocerambyx spinicornis Newman (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae) – Most Destructive Cerambycid Beetle of Sal in India. Oral presented during 25th International Symposium on Forestry and Environment during 6-7th November, 2020, University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka.
- Singh, R. (2021). Sal Heartwood Borer and its Management
- Singh, R. (2021). Lymantria mathura Moore (Lepidoptera : Lymantriidae) : Serious threat to Sal (Shorea robusta) in Uttarakhand (FRI/ENT/RP-01) : 1-18 pp
Queries on insect pest incidences in forest
- Investigated Sal heartwood borer attack in Raipur Forest Range under Mussoorie Forest Division.
- Investigated the defoliation of sal forest in Haldwani Forest Division.
- Investigated the dying of sal trees in Manki village, Thano Forest Range under Dehradun Forest Division.
- Investigated the incidence of sal borer in Maidavan Range under Kalagarh Tiger Reserve Division