Publicity & Liaison Office disseminates information by organising and participating in different exhibitions, Melas and other audio-visual events are organized to transfer established technologies of FRI, Dehradun to Central Govt., State Govt. and Public Sector Departments. The PLO also maintains the guest house of FRI including Deodar Guest House and Scientist Hostel used for various seminars, conferences and training of ICFRE and FRI.
Mandate of Division:
- Timely organization of events,
- Liaisoning with forest departments, Central Govt. departments and State Govt.
- Celebration of important days.
- Maintenance and allotment of rooms of Rest Houses / Hostels etc.
- Press notes are released during seminars and event organised by ICFRE & FRI.
- Celebrated / organized of National events such as National Days, Independence Day, Republic Day, World Forestry Day, World Environment Day, Vigilance Week, Hindi Saptah, Van Mahotsava, Yoga Day, Gandhi Jayanti, National Unity Day etc.
- Besides, maintenance and allotment of Rest Houses / Hostels.
- Participation in Melas / Exhibitions
- Conducting visit of VVIP, VIP, Students and other visitors of various State and Central departments.
News and events:
Training Programme, National events, Release of Press notes, Museum visits.
|S. No.||Name||Designation||Photo||Email / Tel. No|
|1.||Dr. K.P. Singh||Publicity & Liaison Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org
|2.||Smt. Santosh Gairola||Technical Officer||4296|
|3.||Sh. Gopal Singh Bisht||Technical Officer||4705|
|4.||Sh. Akhilesh Garg||Head Store Keeper||4297|
|5.||Sh. Virender Singh Rawat||Senior Technical Assistant||4266|
|6.||Sh. Mukesh Bhatt||Senior Technical Assistant||4266|
Division/Office Contact No.:
Dr. K.P. Singh,
Publicity & Liaison Officer,
Forest Research Institute, Dehradun
Tel No. 2752925, 2224266